Kinexus DSR 瀝青產業用 動態剪切流變儀
Kinexus DSR 符合以下標準規範 ::::
EN13302 EN13307 EN14770 EN16659 FGSV 720 FGSV 721 FGSV 722 FGSV 723 ГОСТ 33137-2014 ГОСТ P 58400.7-2019 ГОСТ P 58400.10-2019 ГОСТ P 58400.6-2019 ГОСТ P 58400.9-2019 AASHTO T315 AASHTO T316 AASHTO T350 AASHTO TP70 AASHTO TP101 AASHTO TP123 AASHTO TP126 AASHTO M320 AASHTO M322 ASTM D6373 ASTM D7175 ASTM D7405 ASTM D7552 ASTM D8198 ASTM D4402(compliant up to 200°C)
The Kinexus DSR incorporates technological innovations that enable optimal flexibility in rheological test capabilities and protocols - for meeting quality control requirements in the Asphalt industry.
- Grade testing to industry standards such as AASHTO and EN specifications with Time-Temperature Superposition for master curve generation.
- Wide variety of measurement geometries optimized for rheological characterization of liquid binders to solid asphalt cores.
- All modes of rheological operations – stress control, shear rate control and direct strain controlled oscillation at demand strain amplitude for accurate control of sample strain history.
- Unique rSpace software interface that offers total flexibility of test set-up - from sequence-driven Standard Operating Procedure (SOP)-type functionality to fully customizable test design.
- Intelligent geometry recognition with full auto-configuration and user feedback on system status to guarantee robust data for all measurements.
- Solids fixtures for measuring fatigue or accumulated strain testing of asphalt cores and Penetrometer adapter for automated penetration testing of asphalt binders.
- Complete sample history from the point of loading onto the rheometer available in data file as standard – because ensuring reliable rheology data for complex materials like asphalt actually starts before a measurement takes place.
- Exceptional vertical travel and gap-setting capabilities with ultra-responsive and highly sensitive normal force system for class-leading performance.
- Unique ‘plug and play’ cartridge system for all temperature and environmental controllers – all mechanical, power, communication and fluid connections made in one simple action.
- Multifunctional accessory design – plate cartridges with interchangeable lower plates and cylinder cartridges with interchangeable cups - for a cost-effective solution and widest application coverage.